Wednesday 29 July 2009

Seeing and believing..


Sometimes people see and believe that it just like what they see..

Sometimes people see and believe that is it..

Sometimes people see and believe that is just enough..

Sometimes people see and believe whatever they would like to believe..

Sometimes people see and believe the unseen will never be seen..

Sometimes people see and believe only the good things happen while all those bad things will never happen..

Sometimes people see and believe bad things happen because they deserved it..

Sometimes people see and believe the only matter in life is what they see..

Sometimes people see and believe what satisfy them most

Sometimes people see and believe things that they want to see..

Sometimes people see and believe what you have become.. what you have achieved.. what you have had.. what you have got.. what you wanted..

But they will never see who you're and what you believe..
What you do to achieve what you have achieved..
What you do to have what you have had..
What you have to go thru what you have got..
What you have to face to get what you wanted..

Confusing hah??
Well.. Maybe that what I want you to see and believe..
See it and believe it..
I wish you all best luck in the world..
;)

7 comments:

ibundo said...

kakpah nampak mee kari. kau nampak tak ina?

Kaktiny said...

I believe I can fly..
I believe I can touch the sky...
kehkehkeh...

tetiba plak...

I believe what I 'want' to see
I see what I believe I can see
I BELIEVE the ESQ 165.
and the most of all..
I BELIEVE OF ALLAH.. the al-mighty..

"Cukuplah Allah tempatku bergantung"..

eh.. tetiba plak.. huhuhu... aku rindu nureen... (cheh.. dia tak rindu aku punnn....)

julietchun said...

opppssss, jap, nak carik kamus dulu. Sesekali ko bagi camni, berair mata aku.

iina said...

Kak Pah

hehehehe den cayo n nampak kak.. ok kak pos22.. bg lebih kerang ekk..

Tiny

yes I believe i can fly back home.. but.. I also believe I don't have my own private jet.. hehehehe..

alah ko nie.. baru bape ari dia balik kg.. dah rindu ke?? sok dia p study oversea lak camno?? Selamat blik kg ekk.. mkn rambutan utk aku

Juliet

berair? ko wat pe? nangis baca entri ke?? nangis cari kamus wakakakah

Ungku Nor said...

Darling,
buleh kasik emel awak kat ungku_nor@yahoo.com?
akak nak menjemput nih..ahakss..sudi-sudikan ye..

lupekanje said...

I believe u too...
pecayalah yg acik pecaya bahawa iina pecaya kat acik..
heheh

iina said...

Kak ungku

Thanks kak ;)

Acik

Hahahhaa acik den selalu pecaya cik.. selaluuuuuuuu ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin