Friday 1 February 2008

It's very cold today

Today.. the weather get more horrible.. soooo cold and I felt like a walking ice cube.. all my feet and body shivering.. yesterday the newspaper report that the weather is be coming more terrible.. it's foggie yesterday and people predict it's going to be snowing badly..

Around 12.10pm.. I took the intercampus bus to jordanhill.. arrived around 12.40pm and quickly rush my way to henry wood building.. took the LCD from the learning serrvices technician office and make my way to room R415.. where the assessment session start around 1.00pm..

around 2.45pm all the students manage to finish up.. it's really smooth and quickly session.. most of the student finish early around 1 hour eventhough the session should take them around 90 minutes. On my way out.. suddenly susanne came in.. she didn't realised me at first .. then when I started to hand her the attendance for the previous class.. then she realised.. ohh you Haslina.. I thougth you are a student... heheheh I'm a student indeed.. but a tutor for that matter..

Today is her last day at starthclyde university.. She will be teaching abroad.. probably in Malaysia or singapore.. She mention about teaching at international school in KL which is either Garden international school or allision.. emm name that are not very fimiliar to me.. but probably for those who stay in KL..

Again I took the intercampus bus back to city centre .. and drop myself out near the central station and make my way to the nearest bus stop.. I arrived at the legal house office around 3.35pm.. and I saw John and James looking at me wandering hehheeh.. but I have told John yesterday about coming late today.. and what a relieve :) finally I manage to catch on time..

It was really a tiring day.. I have to speed up my work because I already 1 hour behind time.. but gladly.. there is only 1 group that still on training course.. but around 5pm people start to leave the building.. and at around 5.30 I'm the only one who still working my way to finish up cleaning.. and I quickly turn all the light out.. and set the fire alarm.. and make my way to the entrance door..

Coming home I realise that the temperature start to falling into -ve degree.. I wish I could go skying.. hehehe dah berangan2 nak main salji.. but I believed it's going to be worst this few days.. However I hope tomorrow the weather will got better and warm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOK TOK TOK....

Anonymous said...

sihat sihat gak org glasgow ni eyy...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin